Director of Admissions
Main Purpose of the Position:
The Director of Admissions shall be responsible for coordinating admissions procedures at all three of Valley Christian Schools campuses. Director shall do this by creating admissions procedures and documentation, being a part of the interview and admittance decisions, overseeing Open Houses and other admissions-related events, shadowing, tours, and outreach programs. Director shall ensure a focus on bringing into VCS students committed to academic achievement, artistic beauty, and athletic distinction all within a Christian worldview.
Christian Role Model Commitment:
- Express a testimony of a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- Serve as a Christian role model and a consecrated Christian, dedicated to the purpose and goals of the Christian school.
- Have an understanding of the philosophy and objectives of Valley Christian Schools.
- Be regular in attendance at a Christian Bible believing church of your choice.
- Be in agreement with the VCS Statement of Faith and be committed to daily prayer and spiritual growth. (I Tim. 1:3; I Tim. 2:1-8; I Tim. 3:1-13; I Thess. 5:11-28; Rom. 12:14-21; Rom. 14:4; Gal. 6:1-10).
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Have a proven evidence of adequate preparation, background and ability required by the position.
- Be committed to implement and enforce policies and follow prescribed procedures.
- Have the skill to make and effectively communicate timely decisions.
- Have the ability to foster creativity and be responsible for innovative ideas.
To apply for the above job, please fill out the Staff Administrator Application linked below. When complete, return it to Diana Stieg, the Director of Human Resources as an attachment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 100 Skyway Dr. San Jose, CA 95111.